Saturday 23 January 2016

A photo book about erotic vampires in New Orleans...

You know you want it!

My good friend mstersade is in the final steps of publishing his book of photos, about erotic Vampires in new Orleans.

He is a very good photographer, and I think his work deserves as much appreciation as possible (more than mine? ... maybe), so it would be extremely nice if you take a peek on his work and loved his photos. .

Not to mention, in the book appear a couple of models from the New Orleans area whose image I stole, myself, in the past - TheJadeRose, Hada-Pixie, TG Mondalf, Storm Decay, Sterling Bull etc.
Some teaser shot, in Fetlife
More photos and information can be found in his Facebook page and at the book's own website, neworleans-vampyre.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to point me out conceptual, orthographical, grammatical, syntactical or usage's errors, as well as anything else