Sunday, 2 July 2017

A Bad Day







Some days, and this is one, I feel like nobody cares for the stuff that I draw - and ideas of converting GPL eighteen-wheelers in thermobaric bombs siege my poor brain.


My fault, as I do stuff that caters to a most reductive portion of the viewers - but, drawing fan-art of famous characters? or Yaoi? That's even worse than crap.

Maybe, it is just that I am not that good.

Who cares? Not even me - I'll draw my crap nonetheless.

And if it damages you, if it makes even less likely that you go out and find a woman, if helps you confining yourself in your home, if it fosters the rage in you chest against the system you have no choice but to live in, good.

I really, really, really hated your guts, pal.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to point me out conceptual, orthographical, grammatical, syntactical or usage's errors, as well as anything else